· You may use garbage cans or trash bags for your trash pickup. We offer a toter package to make it easier for you to get your trash and recyclables to the curb, we will provide you with the toter if you choose this package.
· Put your trash out the night before your scheduled pick up day. Our work day starts very early and we don’t always follow the same driving pattern, so putting your trash out the night before assures we get you picked up.
· Please make sure your trash is where our crew can easily see it. Don’t place behind trees, cars or bushes.
· NO HOT ASHES! We will not take hot ashes. Once they are completely cool, place them in a bag and put them out with your usual trash.
· Bulk or heavy items(over 35lbs) such as Furniture, Appliances, Mattresses require an additional cost. Please call in advance to arrange these items to be picked up. Payment for these items must be made prior to or at the time of pick up.
· DEP Regulations prohibit us from taking any Hazardous Materials such as Paint, Oil, Chlorine, Antifreeze. If we see these items in your trash we will neatly remove them and place where your trash was set out for pick up. You can contact Lancaster County Solid Waste Authority for disposal of these items.
· Recycling goes out the same day as your trash. Please place your recycling in its own bin next to your trash, or in white bags separate from your trash. Windy days can make your recycles “catch some air”. Make sure they are weighted down or covered so they don’t get tossed all over your yard.
· Yard Waste will be taken in moderation and must be placed in the proper bags. Large quantities will require a phone call prior to pick up.
· Have questions??? We’re here for you! Give us a call and we will assist you with a service that fits your needs. 717-892-8128